Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Is this why I was put on this planet?

Just recently, you guys know I've come into good fortune and won an Xbox 360 ( which I am still waiting for to arrive ). Microsoft has just announced a new initiative that will allow people like myself to build games and play them on my very own Xbox in my house.

Wow, it seems like everything I have ever done has brought me to this moment.

1. I love Video Games. I don't play them as much as I used to, but they have always captured my imagination.

2. By profession, I am a programmer. My main skill, which is using the C# programming language, is the exact language the Xbox will be using for me to make games on it. C# also just so happens to be the skill that has gotten me the great job I currently have to fund these wild adventures.

3. I have recently won my Xbox in a video game creation contest. What a coincidence don't you think? During the contest I researched and acquired some excellent knowledge and skills that will aid me tremendously in my quest for Xbox 360 game creations.

So, here I am, waiting for the FREE development software to be released on August 30. The only thing I can do right now is think of some Game Designs. I am pretty sure my first game will be called 'Catch Carly'.

So if you got any ideas on a game based around a little tiny black pug...send them my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home